Benefits of Membership
The goal of the IEP is to collectively influence the cheerleading and dance industry, to promote independence, and work to ensure our long-term viability in the industry.
Our National Marketing efforts are designed to compliment your company’s marketing activities. These promotions will usually feature company logos of all IEP Members or spotlight specific members in rotation while highlighting the benefits of competing with IEP Member companies.
- Ad promoting IEP Companies & Events in Media Publications
- Special Promotion of IEP topics in each edition of Cheer Biz News
- Various ads in other Inside Cheer Publications annually
- Social Media Promotion of IEP Companies & Events
- Weekly Promotion on Facebook
- Weekly Promotion on Twitter
- Monthly E-Blast to Coaches via Constant Contact
Direct Outreach to Coaches
Our Coach Outreach Efforts will help us to directly touch coaches in the industry to persuade them to attend IEP events and provide IEP members with information to help us cater to the needs of our customers.
- 6 Monthly Newsletters to coaches Annually
- Coach Surveys & Roundtables annually to provide IEP Members with direct feedback from coaches
- I-Award provides IEP members the ability to reward a coach, individual or organization annually for exhibiting Integrity, Enthusiasm or Passion in the industry
The IEP Website is a dynamic tool which allows IEP members to customize their events and personal information and serve as an important resource to coaches.
- Event Producer Page for each IEP company highlighting company details and events
- Event Calendar promoting all IEP Companies & Events
- Ultimate Coach Search Tools allowing coaches to search for specific types of events based on selectable criteria
The TITLE Event
The Title Event will be held May 12-14, 2017 in Dallas, Texas. All IEP members are eligible to participate in The Title by giving invitations to 25 teams in 25 divisions!
- Visit www.winthetitle.com
Annual Meeting in Las Vegas
The IEP Annual Conference had grown to be a fun and exciting event that takes place in Las Vegas, NV in May or June each year. This exciting conference offers exclusive member benefits for a great low price.
- $175 Registration Fee includes
- Breakfast and Lunch each day of conference
- Dynamic Speaker on Business Development Topics
- Admission to a Las Vegas Show
- Opportunity for input strategic planning for future of IEP
- Opportunity for exclusive meetings with Vendors & Sponsors
- Opportunity for networking with other like-minded event producers
Industry representation and information is important for all independents. The IEP is committed to having its members involved and informed. The IEP knows the time required to run and Independent Cheer or Dance company and we understand how hard it is to keep abreast of the changing landscape of the industry. The involvement of IEP members on the many industry committees and boards allows independents to share and receive information that is important to all. Our involvement on these committees helps to ensure that Independent Event Producers have a voice among the larger brands. IEP Members have representation on various USASF boards and committees, including but not limited to:
- IEP Representation on the USASF Board of Directors
- Cheer National Advisory Board
- Dance National Advisory Board
- Cheer Sanctioning Committee
- Dance Sanctioning Committee
- Cheer Rules Committee
Gathering, sharing and disseminating information among members is important and the IEP does so through various means, all designed to make member participation easy and time commitment minimal.
- 6 EP Newsletters annually keeping members up to date on happenings of the IEP and within the industry
- 6 annual conference calls to provide information to members and allowing members to provide input and feed back to IEP Board on endless industry topics
- 7 Active Committees to develop the activities of the IEP
- Coach Outreach Committee, Event Producer Outreach Committee, Industry Committee, Marketing Committee, Membership Committee, Programs Committee, and The Title Committee
Head Judge/Score Administrator Meeting
This is a great opportunity to send a representative to Annual Judge’s Committee meeting to gathering, share and disseminate information regarding scoring and industry judging standards.